Admission to the department is carried out if there are: a referral, an insurance policy, a patient's passport, a patient's birth certificate, a passport of a legal representative, documents that approve the authority of a legal representative.
All patients are examined for pediculosis at the Reception Department upon admission to the hospital.
When entering the department, the patient is recommended to have:
- comfortable, free clothes (slippers, robe, sports suit, pajamas);
- personal care items (a toothbrush, a toothpaste, a soap, comb, toilet paper);
- change of underwear;
- a plastic mug, a spoon.
The patient is obliged to:
- respect the established regime;
- follow the doctor's appointments and instructions of the post nurse;
- stay in the wards during a ward round, during the hours of taking temperature, performing medical procedures and during rest hours;
- maintain cleanliness and order in the ward and other premises of the ward;
- comply with the requirements for inpatient food according to the approved list of home transfers;
- store products in transfer fridges in a clean plastic or polyethylene package with markings (last name, first name, ward number);
- carry out walks only on the territory of the institution with the permission of medical personnel (attending doctor, post nurse) and accompanied by a legal representative.
It is strictly forbidden to:
- leave the department and the territory of the hospital without permission;
- bring household appliances, computer equipment, televisions to the department;
- store outerwear, shoes, household and clothing bags in the wards;
- bring knives and other sharp objects;
- smoke in the premises, on staircases and on the territory of the children's hospital;
- transfer medications to the patient;
- transfer perishable or prohibited products to the patient, use glass or other breakable dishes;
- perform unauthorized photo and video shooting on the premises of the Institution, in order to avoid violations of the patient's rights to medical confidentiality and non-disclosure of personal data (FL-323 from 09.11.2011 and FL-152 from 27.07.2006).
- Management is not responsible for valuable items (watches, jewelry, mobile phones, electronic games, equipment, etc.) brought to the department;
- In case of damage to the hospital property by the child, the legal representative is obliged to compensate for the damage caused;
- Upon discharge, the patient leaves the hospital only accompanied by a legal representative;
- Patient may be discharged from the hospital in case of violation of internal regulations;